• Home
  • E-2
  • L-1
  • EB-5
  • E-1
  • Other
  • How do I apply for an E-2 visa?

    It depends if you apply while in the US or not.
    (a)    Outside the United States:
    Apply at the U.S. consulate of your place of nationality. Application is done through the DOS Online Visa Application. See link for details on what the process of applying for a visa entails: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/employment/treaty.html.

    (b)    Inside the United States:
    You must be in lawful nonimmigrant status.  For more detailed instructions on filing with the USCIS, the link is:

    Disclaimer: Any information contained in this website & chat is provided for general guidance only, and is not intended to be a source of legal advice. As such, any unlawful use is strictly prohibited. Prior success does not guarantee a similar outcome.

    1 [Sassy_Social_Share]

    Was this article helpful?