• Home
  • E-2
  • L-1
  • EB-5
  • E-1
  • Other
  • E-1 Visa Requirement: Is Your Country A Treaty Country?

    There must be a treaty of qualifying commerce or navigation between the United States and your country before qualifying for an E-1 visa.

    Disclaimer: Any information contained in this website & chat is provided for general guidance only, and is not intended to be a source of legal advice. As such, any unlawful use is strictly prohibited. Prior success does not guarantee a similar outcome.

    1 [Sassy_Social_Share]

    Was this article helpful?

    Open chat